Southwest Florida Electric is looking for a lead electrician in a full-time long-term position for immediate employment. We are primarily a service and remodeling company in both commercial and residential.
The right candidate will have:
- The ability to maintain a service truck
- A clean driving record
- The ability to effectively communicate with contractors and homeowners
- Commercial and residential electrical experience.
- 5 Years experience
And will be:
- Organized, presentable, reliable, and on time
- On-call once every 4-5 weeks (Overtime opportunity, paid for your time)
- Able to work overtime and weekends
- Hand tools, tester, cordless set
- (Generators and CDL are not required but are a plus)
- Top pay for top techs, based on experience
- Company vehicle
- Holidays paid after 90 days
- Sick and vacation pay after one year
- Employer Matching IRA
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Continuing education opportunities
- A great work environment with a growing company
Please fill out the form on this page and upload your resume for consideration, including your contact information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apprentices are welcome as well! Simply fill out the form on this page.